The Association brings together staff from the field of project management and related disciplines who work in the industry, universities, scientific research institutes, traffic, news, tourism and trade organizations, the civil service, the military, and in other organizations and institutions. The association owns two forms of membership - collectively and individually. Collective members of the Association can be organizations or parts of organizations that operate or have interests in the field of project management. Individual members of the Association of accessing individually, based on their desires, signing the application form, which are entitled to the benefits of membership in the Association, but also accepted to pay dues to the Association. Members of the Association may be foreign nationals if they have a residence permit in Serbia.
Membership in the Association for Project Management provides the Serbia
- · Active participation in all areas of the Association,
- · Full membership in the International Project Management Association - IPMA, with all the benefits that brings this association;
- · Membership in the association SENET (South East Europe Project Management Network)
- · Preparation of material coming from abroad and the countries in the Association (IPMA Newsletter, news from the world of Project Management, CD-ROM edition of the latest programs, etc.);
- · The possibility of participating in symposia organized or co-organized YUPMA under favorable conditions,
- · Access to the materials in its possession YUPMA (books, magazines, programs, etc.);
- · Favorable conditions to improve their knowledge at seminars organized by the Association,
- · Favorable participation in the International Symposium of Project Management,
- · IPMA Certification in under the terms of the members of the Association.
How to become a member?
Membership in the Association for Project Management Serbia is open and based on the principles of interdisciplinarity, professional competence, professional commitment to theoretical and practical work in the field of project management at different levels in the economy, science and public services, culture, sport, etc.